<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2493209233838397427?origin\x3dhttp://liverpoolrawks-eugene.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 15, 2008

yo
just came back from camp
really very tiring
went 2 pulau ubin
then i stink like .....
then me and gerald teow and ron and alfie
were lik makin so much fun
we keep saying jokes and never be serious at all
but when the time comes
of course we are 2 stop making noises
is goin 2 be a sergeant soon

also
all the big four of epl drew
lols
really really really unpredicted
lols

ya tat's 4 now
bb


@ Anfield @! WITH EUGENE HERE, YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ::9:04:00 PM





REMEMBER;

No spamming!
No ripping!
Must tag!
Link me!
Not hapy press ALT+F4
:D ENJOY!!!
"Never ever give up, even if u are 3 goals down. Always look to STEVIE G for inspiration!!!"


Derr Fussballer;

no pics in mind?
shall put if i have time!!!

Random Stuff abt Myself;

Eugene Teng a.k.a chao ta a.k.a GOS a.k.a ultra burper a.k.a hei qi qi a.k.a TENG!!!
29 10 1994
In Zhonghua Secondary School!!!
LOVES everybody?
SOCCER, BASKETBALL, TENNIS AND FORMULA ONE RACES ARE MY LIFE!
I worship Steven Gerrard, Michael Owen, Luis Suarez, Kobe Bryant, Shaq O' Neal, Ray Allen, Dywane Wade, Manu Ginobili, Jason Kidd, Andy Roddick, Fernando Verdasco, Ana Ivanovic (supports her not worship her), Justin Henin-Hardenne, Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, Michael Schumacher, The F1 Ferrari Team!
I am already 16!
Wants to get good results, be more matured, also be kiddy and childish at the same time, also be happy and funny at all times, be more handsome and hot, hope that i can have a smooth life ahead of me!
Liverpool to conquer the world in soccer,
England to win the world cup and European Championship,
Andy Roddick to soon be World No. 1 and win every Grand Slam and Masters Cup,
The Ferrari team to win the team Constructors' Title and one of its driver to win the Drivers' Constructors' Title,
The LA Lakers to win the NBA.
MORE ABOUT MYSELF?:
I play the piano but suck at it.
I swim often and passed the gold award.
I have tennis class at yck sports complex, not!
I am in NYJC! (1111'11)
I was in ZHSS! (1E5'07, 2E5'08, 3E1'09, 4E1'10)
I was in APS (ANDERSON PRIMARY SCHOOL)! (1.2 01, 2.2 02, 3.1 03, 4.9 04, 5.9 05, 6.9 06)
I am a very active person that likes to sleep as well?
I eat alot but still so thin and now is very fat!
I love sports?
My CCA is basktetball (pri sch), SJAB (sec. sch)and tennis (JC)!
I am very hot?
~~~~AND MANY MANY MORE~~~~~!

SongList;

Erm sorry. No songs in mind!!! LOLS!!!

PLZ TAGGED AND DUN SPAM!!!



MY PAST;

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011


EXITS;

2E5<<3
Lydia johanna
Jin Xiang/jinx
Hui Jun/saggy
Jeffrey
Long
Xavier
Zoey
Chew wei jie/master
Jessica chenyi xuan
Cheng Guan
Cleo
♥Ying♥Zhi♥
Camila
Jaslyn and Tiffany Chan
Darius
Sheena
beryln-ball
turkey
jonathan
sheila
ivan bok
shin yan
yong xiang
roy
shermaine