Monday, July 05, 2010
Hohoho yo yo long time no blog siol as in really long time nvr blog. Lol on the bus just now I heard some grp of guys saying torres sucks! HOW DARE THEM! I was super angry, felt like going forward to give them a slap right on their heads stupid pple lol anyway I predicted the world cup finalists alr. They are holland vs spain! Lols I just realise the last few nights where I have not been sleeping well really can't slp n it has been liddat for abt 2 wks, I l8r realise it's cos I have been thinking abt things, people, things that I shouldn't be thinking abt. I shld just shut my brain up! Haix really depressing, n it's not help by 4 ulcers at the same spot on my lips. Really terrible vegetable sia. Lol my mum forced me to shave my beard or u can just say minor hair around my mouths lol she said I would look better but seriously I doubt so! Lol n it caused my skin to be shaved off uber pain sia lol PRELIMS, Y ARENT U OVER YET? Seriously! Lol sjab day n the oral exam made me did quite badly for the two papers on that day. Haix life's tough. Y cant we have an attitude of: hi, how's life? Yo wad's up dude? We look so depressing n some pple alr looks mad n it's only prelim one u know. Aiyo haiyo lol watched wimbledon final last night although I m not a great fan of nadal but I have to admit that he's the best now look at the way he hits the ball from left to right n wif a varieties of balls lol I really wish n hope I can hit like him lol ok I think I have blogged to much ya I hope my chinese oral exam results weren't too bad! N now going rest then read thru some amath stuff n human geog then go go go for the rest of prelim one! Hooray all of u guys let's just suffer this yr n then we can relax n go wild. N one more thing, I seriously hope my dad n mum let me watch the world cup final. Daddy mummy plssss! DBT soab
::2:07:00 PM